Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kajal agarwal next movie with Surya



Kajol Agarwal is pairing with Surya in Maatran. K V Anand after Ko is directing a film titled Maatran. The shooting of this film is to commence during the last week of next month.

Surya is donning the lead role in this film. Talks were going on with various heroines to do the female lead role. Now finally Kajol Agarwal has been signed to do the female lead role.
Kajol Agarwal while speaking about this said, " It is true that I am pairing with Surya. I am eagerly waiting for the day to act with Surya. There will be importance for the heroines in the films directed by K V Anand.
They will not be used for glamour alone. My character in this film is quite different. I am now currently acting in the Hindi remake of Singam. Next I will be pairing with Mahesh Babu in a Telugu film titled Business Man."

No comments:

Post a Comment