Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ANUSHKA IN HINDI REMAKE OF VEDAM



On the occasion of Anushka’s latest Tamil-Telugu dubbed  film Nanna’s release, Speaking to media Anushka said “Many say that, the film was hit because of my performance. But it is not correct. The Arundhati character itself is a great character. That’s why it was so success all over. I got some more offers with same kind of characters after the success of film Arundhati. But, none of them worth doing. If, I would have signed all those films, by now I would have packed up from the industry. I love to do different types of characters in my career. So, I have accepted film Nanna. I may not be glamorous like my other films, but people who love to watch my performance will surely like it”.Talking about Bollywood career Anushka said “I was offered hindi remake of ‘Yamudu’ but I couldn’t do the film due to dates and I have missed many good offers too. Now, if I am offered the Hindi remake of Vedam I would love to do the film. I have no plan to marry anytime soon. “Right now Anushka is busy doing Rebel with Prabhas , Damarukam with Nag and a Tamil film too.

No comments:

Post a Comment